- Company Description: For a description of the business, please click here.
- Board & Management: For the names of the directors, brief biographical details of each and directors’responsibilities, please click here.
- Committees: The Directors intend, so far as possible given the Company’s size and the construction of the Board, to comply with the UK Corporate Governance Code. As soon as the Company’s business has developed sufficiently, the Directors intend to establish an audit committee and a remuneration committee comprising a majority of non-executive directors.
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation: Highlands Natural Resources is incorporated and registered in England & Wales with the company number 09309241. Its main country of operation is the US.
- Current constitutional and corporate documents:
• Articles of Association click here
• Placing and Admission 28 January 2016 click here
• Placing and Admission 20 March 2015 click here
• Prospectus 6 July 2017 click here
• Form of Proxy AGM 2018 click here
• AGM Notice 2018 click here
• Electronic Communication Letter 2018 click here
• Electronic Communication Reply 2018 click here
• Q4 2017 Corporate Presentation click here
- Financial Adviser and Broker:
Cantor Fitzgerald Europe, 1 Churchill Pl, Canary Wharf, London E14
- Auditor and Reporting Accountants:
Saffery Champness, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4BE
- Solicitors to the Company:
DAC Beachcroft LLP, 100 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1BN
- Financial PR/IR:
Redleaf Communications, Sky Light City Tower, 50 Basinghall Street, London, EC2V 5DE
- Published Financial Information:
• Annual Report March 2016 click here
• Annual Report March 2017 click here
• Annual Report March 2018 click here
• Interim Statement September 2015 click here
• Interim Statement September 2016 click here
• Interim Statement September 2017 click here
- Number of securities in issue: The total number of securities in issue is 118,164,367 and so far as the Company is aware, the number of securities not in public hands is (12.0%)
- Significant Shareholders: Robert B. Price 12,000,000 (10.16%) & C R Lynas 3,575,000 (3.03%)